Sunday, September 16, 2012

One week left

I'm feeling better now... My supply has not resume to the previous max amount but is already improving from the "new low" two days ago... Hopefully it hit the max amount soon and even better... As baby grows, the milk supply should increase.

Confinement will end in a week's time. Will be returning home next Thursday, from my parents place where I'm having my confinement. Can't wait to be back with my hubby and have him help take care of baby too.

We will be having baby's full month celebration over two days next weekend... Too many people to invite! But I do worry about all the random hands touching my baby's chubby face. Sigh, call me the paranoid possessive mother. I really wish to keep baby inside the bedroom with me, but what's a baby full month celebration without the baby right?

This was taken yesterday morning at around 6:40am, by the dim light of my Ikea bedside lamp... I love my little precious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment