Friday, August 31, 2012

Feeding baby

I still can't grasp her feeding habits. Sometimes she falls asleep after feeding on one side and stays asleep for hours. Sometimes she's still crying for more milk after feeding on both sides, and I have to try to breastfeed her again or warm up some of the expressed milk for her. I wonder if it's her feeding pattern that's unpredictable, or my milk supply. Sigh.

On a brighter note, went for my post-natal gynae appointment today and doc says my episiotomy wound is healing beautifully. Hubby, baby and I also took photos with Dr Tham and his sweet and trusty assistant, nurse Nina. We're planning to print the photos for them, and my next appointment is 3 months later.

Here's 4 pics of my lovely precious who's always so full of expressions, especially after the satisfaction from my breasts. She has quite an obsessed mummy who can't stop snapping her photos! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment