Saturday, August 25, 2012

Engorged

I love the blogger iPhone app... Haha... Now I'm typing this entry with one hand while baby is greedily suckling in my other arm.

To think this morning I was still worried about milk supply. Just now the engorgement was killing me! I had both sides pumped for 15 minutes at 9:45pm and then now baby is suckling after she woke up from her slumber crying for milk. Both sides are still plump and heavy with milk. I feel like a true blue mammal mum. Haha...

It's really not easy. To think I just pumped and I still feel engorged. And I thought I didn't need fenugreek but my gynae introduced it to us and hubby was very enthusiastic and bought it this morning. I'm having it and also having a good supply now. Bought the supplementary system as recommended yesterday when the milk supply was not in... Sigh, not cheap and never used... Waste money! :/

Read from Mrs Wong's breastfeeding guide that engorgement may be felt worst on the fourth day which is today. Hope it will not linger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment